Or By phone, Skype or Zoom, from anywhere.
Please direct inquiries to Julie@JulieFerman.com or to 805-371-9557
Julie Ferman is a professional matchmaker, seasoned dating coach, media personality, professional speaker, singles events producer, consultant to the matchmaking and dating industry, and the host of the Cupid’s Coach Podcast.
Julie met her husband of 29 years through a proactive love search of her own and she has spent every day since helping singles to make that all-important initial connection with the right people and to master the art of dating. With over 1200 marriages to her credit, she knows the love business and is eager to share her secrets.
- The feminine art of flirting, magnetizing, and … initiating.
- How to develop a “Romance Marketing Plan”
- Why women who date like men stay single.
- Dating isn’t fair. What to do about that….?
- Online Dating MUSTS (Photo tips, essays, engaging, initiating, attitude)
- Responsible, Compassionate Communication. The No Ghost Zone Challenge.
- Discovering Your Own Blind Spots
- Action Strategies For Transformational Dating through 24 First Dates
Phone: 805 371-9557
Are you single and wondering what you are doing wrong? Listen to this show and learn the top fatal dating mistakes women and men make.
Click here to listen on iTunes.
Click here to listen.
Soulmate Mania Summit: Julie Ferman Interview.
Click here to listen to the interview.
Julie Ferman Associates Offers Free Relationship Expert Video Series – Founder and President Julie Ferman Interviews Dating Coach Marni Battista
NBC’s DATING SHOW: “The Match Off”
“‘The Match Off’ is the perfect series for local audiences – nothing is more local than finding a partner,” said Morgan Hertzan, Senior Vice President and General Manager, LX.TV. The six-episode summer series, hosted by Maria Sansone, features matchmakers and clients from New York, Los Angeles and Chicago. v Here in L.A., that means Sherry and Eva Singer, Luis Santiago and Kim Lockhart, Julie Ferman and Dianne Bennett. The matchmakers “go head to head to help their singles find love.”
Tune in, so much more to come and don’t forget to catch up on Julie’s blogs on dating.